I’m a rational and reasonable person, but there are a few things in this world that I find are just intolerable. These things are my “pet peeves.”
- Profanity and pornographic language
- An obvious ego.
- Intolerance of others individuality.
- Income Tax
- Enablers. (In the negative sense.)
- People with a temper
- Lack of self-control
- Bad manners
- Bigotry and Prejudice
- Immaturity in an otherwise normal adult. Grow up people!
- Dishonest politicians
- Big inefficient government that waste my hard-earned money paid out as taxes.
- Judges legislating from the bench.
- Politicians who turn a deaf ear to the demands and wishes of the people who voted for them and gave them a job. We are your boss!
- Homophobia and Heterosexism
- Sharia Law and it’s consequences
5/26/2010 — Today I add arrogant nose hair to my list of pet peeves!
5/28/2010 –More to come. Beware!
6/23/2010–An empty wallet and an empty bank account.
- Credit Card fees
- Bank fees
- Con Artist
- Identity theft and thieves
- High priced movie theaters!
- Spooky Clocks and time
- Theocratic rule
- People who steal the credit due you.
- Companies who disable the work you have done without explanation.
- Pale half-hearted apologies.
- Scams presented as genuine opportunities.